Whether the world is in the midst of a pandemic or not, certain items in your home or workplace should be disinfected frequently to prevent the spread of germs. In any highly trafficked area – offices, break rooms, gyms, schools, etc. – you should regularly disinfect items that are frequently touched. For example, doorknobs, countertops, workstations, faucet handles, and more should all be disinfected on a regular basis. What product should you use to tackle this task? You’re likely familiar with typical household disinfecting sprays, but we would like to introduce you to a new item on the market: the SafeSpace Disinfecting and Deodorizing Misting System. This effective, easy-to-use cleaning system will help you disinfect your space in no time. But how does it compare with standard disinfecting sprays?
SafeSpace Disinfecting Misting System vs. Household Disinfecting Sprays
- Household Disinfecting Sprays: You know how this process works! After spraying a surface or item with a typical household disinfect product, you must manually wipe it down with a cloth of some sort. If you don’t wipe it, the surface will remain wet and the spray may not evenly coat the surface. Also, if you don’t wipe off the product properly, it may leave a residue.
- SafeSpace D&D Misting System: With the SafeSpace D&D Misting System, wiping is not necessary. Simply mist the area you wish to disinfect and wait up to 10 minutes for the product to dry, leaving no residue. This should be the last step in your cleaning process, as it does not replace normal cleaning.
Handle or Button
- Household Disinfecting Sprays: Most household disinfecting sprays require you to press a small button or pull a single-finger handle to release the chemicals. This repetitive motion can cause finger fatigue and may be difficult for people with certain health issues (arthritis, carpal tunnel, wrist fatigue, grip issues, etc.) to use. Especially when you’re disinfecting a larger space, these products can be very manually intensive and time consuming.
- SafeSpace D&D Misting System: SafeSpace’s D&D Misting System uses an Easy Misting Handle, which effortlessly attaches to the top of the can. Simply squeeze the full-grip handle (which allows you to use all four fingers) to release the mist. The handle is comfortable and easy to use, even for those with hand and wrist issues. It also allows you to squeeze the handle for extended periods of time with minimal effort. In fact, many people say it’s fun!
- Household Disinfecting Sprays: Most household disinfectant sprays don’t advertise the amount of coverage they provide, so you can only guess and hope that they provide enough product to fully disinfect your space.
- SafeSpace D&D Misting System: The SafeSpace D&D Misting System uses a 16.5-ounce can, which treats approximately 1,200 square feet. This is approximately the size of an average home or one-forth the size of a basketball court.
- Household Disinfecting Sprays: Most household disinfectant sprays are rather heavy and wet, which is why they must be wiped down after application. This also means that they aren’t always able to fully coat surfaces evenly.
- SafeSpace D&D Misting System: The D&D Misting System uses an ultra-fine mist, which allows for even distribution of the disinfectant on surfaces and requires no wiping. Also, because the mist reaches up to six feet, you’re able to easily treat areas that you’re normally not able to spray and wipe, such as tight spaces that are typically difficult to reach and high spaces above your reach.
Regular disinfection is essential to prevent the spread of germs, especially in high-traffic areas. If you typically use a standard household disinfecting spray, explore the benefits of the new SafeSpace D&D Misting System. It’s quick, effective, and easy to use!
The SafeSpace Company is a family-owned small business proudly selling American-made products to keep your family safe and healthy. For more information about SafeSpace, visit our website or contact us online.
Copyright SafeSpace Company 2021