Due to unforeseen changes in EPA regulations the Germ Fogger has been DISCONTINUED. SafeSpace has created a NEW and IMPROVED Disinfecting and Deodorizing Mist to replace the Germ Fogger. For more information CLICK HERE!
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, some two million people become sick due to infections caused by antibiotic-resistant bacteria each year. At least 23,000 people die as a direct result of these infections, but that’s just part of the picture. Many individuals who officially succumb to other conditions do so after their health is compromised by an antibiotic-resistant infection. Overuse of antibiotics is a major factor in the increase in antibiotic resistance, and it’s a problem with which everyone can help by taking steps to eliminate germs and other infectious agents before they get the chance to cause illness. Germ foggers are one way to get the job done.
A germ fogger is an invaluable tool in your ongoing efforts to protect your health. These room fogger canisters allow you to quickly and easily sanitize an entire room with just the push of a button. How does a germ fogger / room fogger work? A propellant inside the can triggers the release of a fine mist of powerful, disinfecting contents that disperse throughout the room, eliminating germs, bacteria, and other harmful microorganisms on everything the fog touches.
How to Use Germ Foggers
- The first step in utilizing any germ fogger / room fogger is to read the instructions on the can thoroughly. The germ fogger is a final step to cleaning after your normal cleaning routine is complete; it does not replace cleaning. Once your space has been cleaned, use the germ fogger to disinfect any places you may have overlooked or been unable to reach.
- Once your area is clean, close any open doors or windows in the space you wish to disinfect. Eliminate as much air movement as possible by turning off fans and air conditioning units. No pets or people should be present in the space being disinfected when the fogger is activated, so be sure to safely remove them from the area. Place the canister on a few sheets of newspaper in a central location; a higher position on a table or counter can allow the fogger to reach a larger area.
- Once the area is prepped and the canister is correctly placed, shake the room fogger can well and set the can in the middle of the newspaper. Next, simply push the button or tab till it locks, and quickly leave the room. The fogger will release a powerful fog that disperses disinfectant content throughout the entire space. After hanging briefly in the air, the fog will settle on various surfaces, disinfecting and deodorizing everything it touches.
- It is safe to return to the room one hour after treatment. Leaving the fogger in the space for a longer period of time is recommended to treat stubborn odors. The longer the fogger is able to sit, the better the results. Once the appropriate interval has passed, you can return to the room and collect the canister and newspaper. Many canisters are recyclable, so be sure to dispose of the product properly. It is recommended to crack a few windows or doors to air out the room after treatment is complete.
The Benefits of Germ Foggers
Why use a germ fogger? These products offer several appealing benefits:
- They are an incredibly effective way to eliminate germs and create a healthier environment.
- They deliver disinfectant to places that might otherwise be missed, overlooked, or out of reach.
- They require very little effort from the user to generate a great result.
- They are simple and safe to use.
- They are cost effective.
What to Look for in a Germ Fogger
When shopping for a germ fogger or room fogger, be sure to select a product from a reputable company whose products are safe and approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The EPA keeps records of all approved products and assigns each product an EPA number. Look for this EPA number on the germ fogger’s label to validate its EPA approval. Review the product’s ingredients and directions to ensure you’re comfortable with operating the product. Finally, check out the germ fogger’s reviews to determine whether or not customers are satisfied with the product’s performance.
SafeSpace Disinfectant Germ Foggers
The SafeSpace Disinfecting and Deodorizing Germ Fogger eliminates surface germs and unpleasant odors by delivering a powerful punch of hospital-grade contact disinfectant. When fully discharged, the fogger eliminates 99 percent of germs that cause the flu, common cold, Staph, MRSA (methicillin- resistant Staphylococcus aureus), and more with a cloud of EPA-approved disinfectant. One germ fogger can treat an area the size of an average hotel room, producing 6,000 cubic square feet of disinfectant fog.
When used as directed, the SafeSpace Disinfecting and Deodorizing Germ Fogger is a great way to protect the health of your family and friends by reducing infectious agents in your space. As an added bonus, this fogger also enhances the comfort of a space by eradicating unpleasant and stubborn odors from foods, pets, smoke, and mildew.
Discover why so many individuals rely on the SafeSpace Disinfectant & Deodorizing Germ Fogger. To learn more about this product, place an order, or explore other disinfecting innovations SafeSpace Company has to offer, please visit the SafeSpace Company Website.